Our editorial mission is to help local businesses grow and prosper. We do this with easy-to-follow articles, podcasts, and newsletters — all delivered electronically. We value editorial integrity and are members of Society of American Business Editors and Writers.
Our articles are mostly planned around feature stories and recurring departments that address a particular topic. The mix of our content periodically changes based on the needs of our audience and on new developments that can impact them. We closely manage our content, but we do not publish a public editorial calendar.
Become an Expert Source
If you or your client possess expertise helpful to local small businesses, we encourage you to contact us, providing your contact and biographical information, which we will enter into our editorial database. Our editorial staff uses this source for researching stories, including background help and public on-the-record quotations. Become an expert source. >
Write or Blog for Us
We are always looking for quality contributors who can genuinely help local business owners. If you have a topic or idea that fits this criteria, we encourage you to contact us. In doing so, please know:
- We avoid promotional pieces;
- We do not publish press releases;
- We do not publish one-time contributed articles;
- Our audience is mainly small business owners, managers, and employees;
- If we were to publish an article about your company or service, we would likely include the views of other individuals and companies in your industry;
- We work directly with our contributors, not their intermediaries.
You may download our logos and use them for legitimate purposes, provided you don’t alter them or change their colors. To download, please visit our Logos and Brand Guide.